A new service can now help you with your bookings, and save money at the same time. It is operating in most Australian cities and regional areas, including
Here are some of the advantages.
*save lots of time
*you can narrow your search to particular localiites or cuisines
*many of the restarants have specials and discounts exclusive to those who book online
*you can check out ratings and comments by previous diners
*There is even a map in case you are touring in an unfamiliar area
*if you become a regular user of the service, and why wouldn't you can earn points, redeemable for free meals.
Here's how it works
1. Go online to http://www.vinodiversity.com/menulog
2. Sign up as a free member
3. Search by location, cusine, price range, byo etc
4. Enter details and submit.
5. You will receive an email confirming your booking
6. Later you will get information about your reward points and how to use them.
It's all so simple from Go to Whoa all on the same website; get there via